From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
MMK may refer to:
- M. M. Kaye, British writer
- Maalaala Mo Kaya a drama anthology/documentary program in the Philippines.
- Magnitogorsk Iron and Steel Works (Магнитогорский металлургический комбинат), one of Russia's largest steel companies.
- Makkal Manadu Katchi Regional political party in India
- Manithaneya Makkal Katchi Regional political party by TMMK
- Mayr-Melnhof Karton, a manufacturer in the paper and packaging industry in Austria
- Museum für Moderne Kunst, art museum in Frankfurt, Germany
- Smt. M.M.K College of Commerce & Economics, a college in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- FAA code for Meriden Markham Municipal Airport
- IATA code for Murmansk Airport.
- The ISO 4217 code for Burmese kyat, the currency of Myanmar
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MMK.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.