From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up magh in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Magh may refer to:
- Magh people, the Arakanese nationalities known in Bengal as Maghs
- Maagha, a month in Hindu calendar
- Magh (Bengali calendar), the 10th month in the Bengali calendar. This is the last month of the winter season
- Magh (Nepali calendar), the tenth month in Bikram Sambat or B.S., the official and Hindu religious calendar of Nepal. This month approximately coincides with January 15 to February 12 of the Gregorian (western) calendar and is 29 days long
- Magh (Sikh calendar), the eleventh month of the Nanakshahi calendar, which governs the activities within Sikhism. This month coincides with January and February in the Gregorian and Julian calendars and is 30 days long
- Magha (poet), author of Shishupala Vadha
- Magh, a village in Afghanistan
- Magh, Iran, a village in Kerman Province, Iran
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Magh.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.