Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up magnes in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Magnes may refer to:
- Magnes (son of Aeolus), in Greek mythology, the eponym and first king of Magnesia
- Magnes (son of Argos), in Greek mythology, son of Argos and Perimele, and father of Hymenaeus
- Magnes the shepherd, possibly mythological, cited as the discoverer of natural magnetism
- Magnes (comic poet) (5th century BC), Athenian victor of the Dionysia festival
- Macarius Magnes (4th century), bishop of Magnesia
- Judah Leon Magnes (1877–1948), reform rabbi in the United States and Palestine
- Magnes (album), by Reni Jusis
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Magnes.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.