From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mains in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mains may refer to:
- Mains electricity ("line power" in the United States)
- Mains power around the world
- Electricity transmission
- Public utility, "mains services", including electricity, natural gas, water, and sewage disposal
- Main course, the primary dish of a meal, following a starter
- Mains (Scotland), the main buildings of a farm
- BMX racing
- Water mains
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mains.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.