Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up mains in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mains may refer to:
- Mains electricity ("line power" in the United States)
- Mains power around the world
- Electricity transmission
- Public utility, "mains services", including electricity, natural gas, water, and sewage disposal
- Main course, the primary dish of a meal, following a starter
- Mains (Scotland), the main buildings of a farm
- BMX racing
- Water mains
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mains.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.