From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up maintenance in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Maintenance may refer to:
- Alimony, also called maintenance in British English
- Child maintenance, also commonly called "child support"
- Champerty and maintenance, two related legal doctrines
- Feudal maintenance, system of funding armies
Technical maintenance is intended to maintain or improve the health of some asset. It forms an integral part of any Asset health management strategy.
- Mechanical Maintenance Technician
- Aircraft maintenance
- Maintenance, repair and operations
- Car maintenance
- Railroad track maintenance
- Software maintenance
- Property maintenance
General types of technical maintenance
- Breakdown maintenance
- Condition-based maintenance
- Corrective maintenance
- Planned maintenance
- Predictive maintenance
- Preventive maintenance
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Maintenance.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Julianne Bondoc <3