From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mak in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mak may refer to:
- Mak Dizdar (1917 - 1971), Bosnian poet
- Muhammad Arshad Khan, Pakistani painter popularly known as "MAK"
- Alice Mak, Chinese cartoonist and creator of McMug/McDull
- Geert Mak, Dutch journalist, historian, and author
- Róbert Mak, Slovak football player
- The Cantonese Chinese pronunciation and transcription of Mai (Chinese surname)
- Mak, Kardzhali Province, village in Bulgaria
- Mak, Masovian Voivodeship, village in Poland
- Museum_of_Applied_Arts,_Vienna, Museum in Vienna Austria
- The Mak language of Guizhou, China
- The Mak language of Nigeria
- Ma. K., abbreviation for the science-fiction universe Maschinen Krieger ZbV 3000
- MaK (Maschinenbau Kiel), German engineering firm in Kiel
- Mouvement pour l'Autonomie de la Kabylie, Kabyle (Berber) political movement seeking self-government rule in Algeria
- Mac (disambiguation)
- Mach (disambiguation)
- Mack (disambiguation)
- MAK (disambiguation)
- Mark (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mak.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.