Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up mani, maní, or mâni in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mani may refer to:
- Maní, Casanare a town and municipality in Casanare Department, Colombia
- Mani, Chad, a town and sub-prefecture in Chad
- Mani, Evros, a village in northeastern Greece
- Mani, Karnataka, a village in Dakshina Kannada district of India
- Mani, Iran, a village in Kerman Province, Iran
- Mani, Nigeria, a town in Katsina State, Nigeria
- Mani, Tibet, a village in the Tibet Autonomous Region of China
- Maní, Yucatán, a small city in Yucatán, Mexico
- East Mani, a municipality in the Laconia regional unit, Peloponnese, Greece
- El Mani, a community on the island of Puerto Rico
- Mani Peninsula, a geographical and cultural region in Greece
- West Mani, a municipality in the Messenia regional unit, Peloponnese, Greece
- Mani (name),(Persian: مانی) a given name and surname (including a list of people with the name)
- Mani people, a Negrito ethnic group from Thailand
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Mani (film), a 2003 Kannada film
- Mâni, a form of Turkish folk song
- Mani: Travels in the Southern Peloponnese, a travelogue about the Greek peninsula by Patrick Leigh Fermor
- Maní (Amazonian legend), a legend of the indigenous tribe Tupi in Brazil
- Máni, a personification of the moon in Norse mythology
- Mani, short for the mantra of Avalokiteśvara, Om mani padme hum
- Al-Māniʿ, one of the names of God in Islam, meaning "Withholder" and "Defender".
- Mani stick fighting, an African derived martial art from Cuba
- Mani the parakeet, a Rose-ringed Parakeet that serves as an astrologer 'assistant' to M. Muniyappan in Singapore
- Manicure, abbreviated "mani"
- Mannosyl-oligosaccharide 1,2-alpha-mannosidase, an enzyme
- Manes (disambiguation)
- Maniyy, a term for sexual fluids in Islamic jurisprudence
- All pages beginning with "Mani"
- All pages with a title containing Mani
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mani.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.