Manor House Publishing
This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (March 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Country of origin||Canada|
|Headquarters location||Ancaster, Hamilton, Ontario|
|Distribution||Fitzhenry & Whiteside|
|Fiction genres||Non-fiction, fiction, biography, business, New-age and poetry|
History and operations
- Ian Thomas – Bequest (2006; fiction; ISBN 978-0-978-10701-7); The Lost Chord (2008; fiction; ISBN 978-1-897-45309-4)
- Pat MacAdam – Gold Medal "Misfits" – How the Unwanted 1948 Flyers Scored Olympic Glory (2007; non-fiction; ISBN 978-0-978-10706-2); Mulroney's Man
- Canadian literature
- Culture of Hamilton, Ontario
- List of English-language book publishing companies
- List of head offices in Hamilton, Ontario
- "Distribution change: Manor-House Publishing and teNeues Publishing Company". Quill and Quire. 2017-06-22. Retrieved 2017-12-25.
- [dead link] Chiodo, Suzi. (August 24, 2007). "Two Minute Job Shadows: Manor House Publishing". The Hamilton Spectator.
- Bridges, Holly. (November 30, 2007). "One's a Mystery, One's a Miracle"[permanent dead link]. Royal Canadian Air Force. Retrieved March 7, 2013.
- Ian Thomas Biography. Ian Thomas.
.biz, the company's official website