|• Body||Mariani Town Committee|
|Elevation||155 m (509 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Mariani (IPA: ˌmɑːrɪˈænɪ) is a neighbourhood town of Jorhat City. It is about 17.5 km from Jorhat railway station. Mariani is in the border of Nagaland. Mariani is famous for the diamonds Gibbon Wildlife Sanctuary which is located on the road side on the way to Nakachari from Mariani at a distance of 5 km. Pincode of Mariani is 785634. 
This small town is surrounded by some of the largest tea gardens in India. Mariani has a cosmopolitan culture with many communities speaking different languages and living in harmony for decades. The town was once well known for having one of the largest plywood factories in India which was later closed down as felling trees were banned by the law.
Dhodar Ali connects Mariani by road. Mariani is well connected with Jorhat by road also. Buses & mini vans (Tata Magic) are available frequently. Mariani is well connected by air. Nearest airport is Jorhat Airport. It is also well connected by railways with the rest of the country through Mariani railway station of Tinsukia railway division, so it is an important railway junction.
- Mariani College
- Adarsh Hindi Vidyalaya
- Bongshi Gopal High School
- Edith Douglas HS School
- Railway High School
- Little Star School
- Mahadev Agarwalla Higher secondary School
- Mariani Girls’ School
- Mariani High School
- Mariani Jatiya Bidyapith
- Parijat Jatiya Bidyalaya
- St. Antony's High School
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Mariani
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
- "List of Parliamentary & Assembly Constituencies" (PDF). Assam. Election Commission of India. Retrieved 2008-10-06.
|This article about a location in the Indian state of Assam is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|