5 February 1950 |
Villejuif, Val-de-Marne, France
|Known for||Requiem pour un Vampire|
|Relatives||Catherine Castel (sister)|
She is best known for appearing in films directed by Jean Rollin, often playing vampires. Her most notable being Requiem for a Vampire, in which she played the lead role. She appeared in several of Rollin's films alongside her twin sister Catherine Castel, The Nude Vampire, Lips of Blood, Phantasmes and his erotic films Bacchanales Sexuelles and Hard Penetrations. The films by Rollin in which Marie-Pierre appeared alone without her sister, The Shiver of the Vampires and Requiem for a Vampire, the roles in both were originally supposed to go to Catherine, but due to personal issues, Rollin offered the roles to Marie-Pierre. She has also worked with directors Jean-Marie Pallardy, Bernard Launois, Jean Desvilles and Francis Girod. She has also been credited as "Pony Tricot", "Pony Castel" and "Marie-Pierre Tricot". Marie-Pierre has not appeared in a film since 1977.
- 1969: La Vampire Nue (The Nude Vampire) - 'Georges Servant'
- 1970: Le Frisson des Vampires (The Shiver of the Vampires) - 'Maid'
- 1971: Requiem pour un Vampire (Requiem for a Vampire) - 'Marie'
- 1974: Tout le monde il en a deux (Bacchanales Sexuelles) - 'Une souris'
- 1974: Le journal érotique d'un bûcheron (Erotic Diary) (later hardcore insert)
- 1975: Lévres de Sang (Lips of Blood) - 'Jumelle Vampire'
- 1975: Suce moi vampire (Suck Me Vampire) - 'Jemelle Vampire' (hard version of Lévres de Sang)
- 1975: Le dépravées du plaisir (Le gibier)
- 1975: Phantasmes (Once Upon a Virgin)
- 1976: Introductions (Les weekends d'un couple pervers)
- 1976: Douces pénétrations (La Romancière lubrique) - 'Une soubrette'
- 1977: René la canne (Rene the Cane)
- Richey, Jeremy (22 November 2008)"Jean Rollin: The Collaborators (Marie-Pierre Castel)". requiemforjeanrollin.blogspot.com. Retrieved 9 July 2011.