|Education||Pennsylvania State University (BS) George Mason University School of Law (JD)|
|Occupation||Criminal defense attorney, columnist|
Education and career
Medvin is admitted to the Virginia State Bar and the District of Columbia Bar. She is also admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court, Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals, Virginia Supreme Court, and United States District Court in Alexandria.
- "Student pleads guilty in hacking ring that targeted CIA Director John Brennan". POLITICO. Retrieved 2018-04-23.
- Hongo, Hudson. "Feds Claim They Can Enter a House and Demand Fingerprints to Unlock Everyone's Phones". Gizmodo. Retrieved 2018-04-24.
- Weiner, Rachel (2017-01-06). "Community college student admits role in hacking top U.S. officials". Washington Post. ISSN 0190-8286. Retrieved 2018-05-09.
- "Washington Lawyer Marina Medvin, Esq". Washingtonian. Retrieved 2019-01-29.
- "Marina Medvin Articles - Political Columnist & Commentator - Marina Medvin". Townhall. Retrieved 2018-04-23.
- "Dark Side | Secret Origins of Evidence in US Criminal Cases". Human Rights Watch. 2018-01-09. Retrieved 2018-12-22.
- Ashok, India (2016-10-17). "Feds asked for right to demand anyone's fingerprints to open phones, court documents reveal". International Business Times UK. Retrieved 2018-04-23.
- Fox-Brewster, Thomas. "Yes, Cops Are Now Opening iPhones With Dead People's Fingerprints". Forbes. Retrieved 2018-04-23.
- ABC7 WJLA (2014-11-03), Va. judge: Cellphone pass codes are protected, but not fingerprints, retrieved 2018-04-23
- "Top Rated Alexandria, VA Criminal Defense Attorney | Marina Medvin | Super Lawyers". Super Lawyers. Retrieved 2018-04-23.
- "Top Rated Alexandria, VA Criminal Defense Attorney | Marina Medvin | Super Lawyers". Super Lawyers. Retrieved 2018-05-09.
- Liebelson, Dana (2015-09-09). "Teens Who Take Nude Photos Of Themselves Can Still Be Treated As Sex Offenders". Huffington Post. Retrieved 2018-05-09.