Marion County Airport (Tennessee)
|Marion County Airport
|Elevation AMSL||641 ft / 195 m|
Marion County Airport (IATA: APT, ICAO: KAPT, FAA LID: APT), also known as Brown Field, is a county-owned, public-use airport located four nautical miles (7 km) southeast of the central business district of Jasper, a town in Marion County, Tennessee, United States.
Facilities and aircraft
Marion County Airport covers an area of 86 acres (35 ha) at an elevation of 641 feet (195 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 4/22 with an asphalt surface measuring 3,500 by 75 feet (1,067 x 23 m).
For the 12-month period ending June 25, 2009, the airport had 4,480 aircraft operations, an average of 12 per day: 98% general aviation and 2% military. At that time there were 12 aircraft based at this airport: 92% single-engine and 8% helicopter.
- FAA Airport Master Record for APT ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective 11 February 2010.
- Aerial photo as of 19 May 2012
- Aerial photo as of 21 March 1997 from USGS The National Map
- FAA Terminal Procedures for APT, effective March 30, 2017
- Resources for this airport: