|Birth name||Marius Julian Reksjø|
|Born||3 October 1973|
|Associated acts||New Conception of Jazz |
Marius Julian Reksjø (born 3 October 1973 in Horten, Norway) is a Norwegian jazz musician (upright bass), known from cooperation within Bugge Wesseltoft's Jazzland Community and the band Beady Belle with his wife Beate S. Lech.
Reksjø studied music at the University of Oslo, was first bassist of the group Insert Coin. He was known from collaboration within Eivind Aarset's band Electronique Noir, on whose album Light Extracts (2001) he played, and with Bugge Wesseltoft he released the albums Moving (2001) and Jazzland Community 2007. With the Bobby Hughes Combination he recorded the album Nhu Golden Era on (2002). He also appeared with the Danish rock band The Savage Rose, and the singer-songwriter Jan Eggum on the albums Deilig (1999) and 30/30 (2005). He teaches bass at the "Høgskolen i Staffeldtsgate".
- Within Beady Belle
- 2001: Home (Jazzland)
- 2003: Cewbeagappic (Jazzland)
- 2005: Closer (Jazzland)
- 2008: Belvedere (Jazzland), includes duets with India Arie Simpson and Jamie Cullum
- 2010: At Welding Bridge (Jazzland)
- With Jan Eggum
- With Bugge Wesseltoft
- 2001: Moving (Jazzland)
- 2007: Jazzland Community (Jazzland)
- With Bobby Hughes Combination
- 2002: Nhu Golden Era
- With "Folk og Røvere"
- 2002: Bagateller (Voices Music & Entertainment)
- 2003: Sommer Hele Året: 96-04 (Voices Music & Entertainment), compilation
- With Eivind Aarset
- With Beate S. Lech
- 2011: Min song og hjarteskatt (Kirkelig Kulturverksted)