|This article relies largely or entirely upon a single source. (October 2016)|
|Directed by||Michael Dugan|
|Produced by||Robert Barich
|Written by||Robert Barich
Susan Nomed (Bobbie Bresee) was ten when her mother died. Now thirty, blonde and beautiful, she is heiress to the family fortune. But for the women of the Nomed family there is another legacy that no one wants to remember, an ancient and evil curse. Possessed by powers that overtake her, Susan's life becomes a nightmare of lust, terror and murder until even her husband finds himself confronting the face of evil. Only one person can help her cast away the evil, but he will have to face the prince of darkness to free Susan from the grip of Satan.
- Bobbie Bresee as Susan Walker Farrell
- Marjoe Gortner as Oliver Farrell
- Norman Burton as Dr. Simon Andrews
- Maurice Sherbanee as Ben, the gardener
- LaWanda Page as Elsie, the maid
- Laura Hippe as Aunt Cora Nomed
- Sheri Mann as Dr. Roni Logan
- Julie Christy Murray as Young Susan
|This section does not cite any sources. (October 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Bill O'Connor from the Akron Beacon Journal gave the film a poor review, writing, "What is irritating about this movie is its absolute lack of logic. In order for a horror movie to scare us, we need to understand the parameters of the world we're watching".
- "Mausoleum / Blood Song (Double Feature)". dvdempire.com. Retrieved 2011-04-18.
- "28 May 1983, Page 9 - The Akron Beacon Journal at Newspapers.com". Newspapers.com. Retrieved 2017-04-21.
- "3 Aug 1983, Page 57 - Chicago Tribune at Newspapers.com". Newspapers.com. Retrieved 2017-04-21.
|This article about a 1980s horror film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|