Medal of the Presidency of the Italian Republic
This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The Medal of the Presidency of the Italian Republic is an award given at the annual conference of the Pio Manzu Institute to about fifteen people nominated by the centers International Scientific Committee, which is headed by former Soviet president Mikhail Gorbachev.
Notable recipients include:
- Michael Albert for the development of participatory economics.
- Giuseppe Anedda
- Deepak Chopra for being "one of the most lucid and inspired philosophers of our time."
- Richard Dawkins
- Angélique Kidjo
- James Robertson for his new economics.
- "Pio Manzu: The Centre's Structure". piomanzu.com. Archived from the original on 2007-11-19. Retrieved 2007-10-13.
- Michael, Albert. "Life After Capitalism – And Now Too". Zmag.org. Archived from the original on 2007-08-07. Retrieved 2007-10-13.
- Porceddu, Ennio. "GIUSEPPE ANEDDA Il virtuoso del mandolino di Ennio Porceddu". Retrieved September 27, 2015.
...Anedda fu conferita una medaglia d’oro in nome della Presidenza della Repubblica Italiana...
- "Deepak Chopra". Mythic Journey. Retrieved 2007-10-13.
- "AngeliqueKidjo - home". Angelique
- Robertson, James. "News/The Pio Manzu Centre, Rimini, Italy - XXIX Annual Conference, 2003". Jamesrobertson.com. Retrieved 2007-10-13.
|This Italy-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|