Melksham Without is a civil parish in the county of Wiltshire, England. It surrounds, but does not include, the town of Melksham and is the largest rural parish in Wiltshire, with a population of 7,230 (as of 2011) and an area of 29 square kilometres (7,200 acres).
Unusually the parish shares some land in common with the parish of Broughton Gifford. The parish council operates from an office in Melksham.
- "Wiltshire Community History - Census". Wiltshire Council. Retrieved 10 March 2015.
- "Melksham Without North ward 2011.Retrieved 13 March 2015".
- "Melksham Without South ward 2011.Retrieved 13 March 2015".
- "Victoria County History - Vol 7 pp91-121 - Parishes: Melksham". British History Online. University of London.
- Melksham Without Parish Council
Media related to Melksham Without at Wikimedia Commons
|This article about a location in Wiltshire is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|