Melting pot (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up melting pot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The melting pot is an analogy for the way in which heterogeneous societies become more homogeneous.
Melting pot may also refer to:
- Crucible, a container in which materials can be heated to very high temperatures
- The Melting Pot (restaurant), an American chain of fondue restaurants
- Melting Pot (film), a 1998 film starring Paul Rodriguez
- Melting Pot (The Charlatans album), 1998
- Melting Pot (Booker T album), 1971, or the title song
- Melting Pot (Zoe Rahman album), 2006
- The Melting Pot (TV series), a 1975 sitcom
- Melting Pot (song), a 1969 song by Blue Mink
- The Melting Pot (play), a 1908 play by Israel Zangwill
- The Melting Pot, an American socialist journal (published 1913–1920) edited by Henry M. Tichenor
- The Melting Pot (comics), a 1995 graphic novel by Kevin Eastman, Simon Bisley and Eric Talbot
- The Melting Pot (film), a lost 1915 silent film drama
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Melting pot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.