Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up crucible in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A crucible is a heat-resistant container in which materials can be heated to very high temperatures.
Crucible may also refer to:
Literature, drama, and film
- The Crucible, a 1953 play by Arthur Miller about the Salem witch trials
- The Crucible (1914 film), a silent film starring Marguerite Clark, based on novel by Mark Lee Luther
- The Crucible (novel), a 2009 novel by Gong Ji-Young
- The Crucible (2011 film), a South Korean film
- The Crucible (trilogy), a series of novels by Sara Douglass
- Crucible (Star Wars novel), a 2013 space opera novel by Troy Denning
- Crucible Theatre, Sheffield, England
- Crucible: The Trial of Cyric the Mad, the fifth novel of The Avatar Series
- Crucible, better known as Burner, a character from Marvel Comics
- "The Crucible" (Frasier), an episode of Frasier
- "The Crucible", an episode of the documentary series Canada: A People's History
- The Crucible, a spaceship in the Doctor Who universe
- Crucible Industries, the US steel manufacture that produces CPM steels
- Crucible, Pennsylvania, United States
- Crucible (software), a peer code review application from Atlassian, Inc.
- Crucible (geodemography), a geodemography system by the grocery company Tesco
- Crucible (video game), an upcoming video game by Amazon Game Studios
- The Crucible (arts education center), a non-profit industrial arts studio in Oakland, California, US
- The Crucible (UNC Student Publication), a student newspaper at the University of Northern Colorado
- The Crucible, the final test in United States Marine Corps Recruit Training
- World Snooker Championship, hosted annually at the Crucible Theatre (see above), commonly referred to as "the Crucible"
- "Crucible", a fictional city in the computer game The Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles
- Crucible, the November 2011 expansion version of the MMORPG Eve Online
- "Crucible", a minigame in the video game Fable II
- The Crucible, a fictional alien device in the video game Mass Effect 3
- Crucible, the name of a competitive multiplayer component in the video game Destiny
- Bright Crucible and Dark Crucible, levels in the 1995 video game Hexen: Beyond Heretic
- "Crucible", a planet in On the Steel Breeze, a novel by Alastair Reynolds
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crucible.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.