Mi Na (athlete)
August 5, 1986 |
|Alma mater||Hebei Language Institute: Shijiazhuang, China|
|Club||Hebei Para-Athletics Team|
|Coached by||Han Song|
|Updated on 23 October 2015.|
Mi Na (Chinese: 米娜; pinyin: Mǐ Nà; born August 5, 1986) is a Paralympic athlete from China. She competes in throwing events for F37 classification cerebral palsy athletes. As of April 2014[update], she holds Women's F37 World Records for shot put and discus throw.
Mi began competing in para-athletics in 2005, and made her international debut in 2008. She competed at the 2008 Summer Paralympics in Beijing, China, where she won gold medals in the women's shot put F37/F38 and discus throw F37/F38 events, setting new F37 world records both events. At the 2012 Summer Paralympics in London, Mi repeated this double, winning the F37 shot put and F37 discus gold medals with world record throws. She placed 4th in the F37/F38 javelin event at the 2012 Paralympics.
- "IPC Athletics World Records - Women's Shot Put" (PDF). Retrieved 20 April 2014.
- "IPC Athletics World Records - Women's Discus Throw" (PDF). Retrieved 20 April 2014.
- "IPC Athlete Profile - Mi Na". Retrieved 20 April 2014.
- "Na Mi". International Paralympic Committee. Retrieved 20 April 2014.
- "London 2012 Paralympic Games Athletics Women's Javelin F37/38".
|This biographical article relating to People's Republic of China athletics is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Paralympic medalist of China is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|