|Birth name||Mia Manganello|
|Born||October 27, 1989|
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|Current team||DNA Pro Cycling|
|2016–2017||Visit Dallas DNA Pro Cycling|
|2020–||DNA Pro Cycling|
Mia Kilburg (née Manganello; born October 27, 1989) is an American speed skater and professional racing cyclist, who currently rides for UCI Women's Continental Team DNA Pro Cycling. She is an Olympic bronze medalist in long track speed skating.
Speed skating career
After nearly qualifying for the 2010 Winter Olympics, Kilburg qualified for the 2018 Winter Olympics. Along with teammates Heather Bergsma and Brittany Bowe, Kilburg won bronze in the team pursuit at the 2018 Olympics in Pyeongchang. The medal was U.S. speed skating's first Olympic medal since 2010.
- "DNA Pro Cycling Team". UCI.org. Union Cycliste Internationale. Archived from the original on January 23, 2020. Retrieved January 24, 2020.
- Finally, Mia Manganello can call herself an Olympian
- Falk, Aaron (February 21, 2018). "Salt Lake's Brittany Bowe and Mia Manganello help lead U.S. to bronze in long-track team pursuit". The Salt Lake Tribune. Retrieved February 26, 2018.
- "Mia Manganello". Pro Cycling Stats. Retrieved October 14, 2016.
- "Perspective - Mia Manganello and her parents worked hard for a slice of the Olympic dream". Washington Post. February 8, 2018. Retrieved February 12, 2018.
- Mia Manganello at International Olympic Committee
- Mia Manganello at Olympic Channel
- Mia Manganello at United States Olympic & Paralympic Committee
- Mia Manganello at Cycling Archives
- Mia Manganello at ProCyclingStats
- Mia Manganello at Cycling Quotient
- Mia Manganello in SpeedSkatingBase.eu
- Mia Manganello at SpeedSkatingNews.info
- Mia Manganello at SpeedSkatingStats.com