From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Michael Clayton may refer to:
- Michael Clayton (American football) (born 1982), former American football wide receiver
- Michael Clayton (golfer) (born 1957), Australian professional golfer
- Michael P. Clayton (born 1959), American businessman
- Michael Clayton (film), a 2007 film starring George Clooney
- Michael Clayton (soundtrack), the soundtrack for the film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Michael Clayton.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.