||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (March 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Born||9 October 1979
Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire, England
Michelle Louise Faye Dewberry is a British reality television contestant and businesswoman from Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire. Dewberry first came into the public eye in 2006 as the winner of the second series of British television programme The Apprentice.
Dewberry cited her reasons for entering The Apprentice as being for the experience and not the money.
In 2006, Dewberry beat off competition from over 15,000 people to become the winner of the second British series of reality TV show The Apprentice, in which candidates compete for a £100,000-a-year job working for business magnate Lord Alan Sugar. Dewberry's quiet but steely demeanour led to her being nicknamed the "Silent Assassin", and "Steel Pixie" by the British press.
After The Apprentice
In July 2006, The Sun newspaper revealed that she was pregnant by Syed Ahmed, a fellow contestant on The Apprentice, with whom she had formed a romantic relationship. After being admitted to hospital with stomach pains in August 2006, Dewberry was told that she had lost the baby.
Dewberry has subsequently ceased working for Lord Sugar, and runs her own consultancy: Michelle Dewberry Ltd (MDL) and www.chiconomise.com. In total, she worked for him for 11 months.
In 2007, she released an autobiography, Anything is Possible. 
In 2007, Dewberry ran the London Marathon in 4 h 33 min 20 s to raise funds and awareness for the NSPCC. She completed the 2009 London Marathon in 4 h 26 min 23 s and is currently in training to compete in the MS Challenger 4 day event to again raise funds for the NSPCC.
- "Ex-cashier wins TV's Apprentice". BBC News. 10 May 2006. Retrieved 11 May 2006.
- Land, Jon (29 September 2006). "Apprentice winner to quit Alan Sugar's company". 24dash.com. Retrieved 28 August 2007.
- "Episode 11". The Apprentice. Season 2. Episode 11. 60 minutes in.
- "Sir Alan hires Dewberry after winning The Apprentice final", Brand Republic, 11 May 2006
- "Chic economics for the chicks", Sunday Times, 26 October 2008
- "Michelle: You're sired!". The Sun. 22 July 2006. Retrieved 24 August 2006.
- "Apprentice winner loses her baby". BBC News. 23 August 2006. Retrieved 24 August 2006.
- "Apprentice winner quits prize job". BBC. 24 September 2006. Retrieved 28 September 2006.
- Where Are They Now? - The Apprentice | Sir Alan Sugar | MSN TV
- "Bannatyne & Dewberry join Business Matters". Business Matters magazine. 17 November 2009. Retrieved 17 November 2009.
- "Flora London Marathon 2007 Results". London Marathon. Retrieved 22 November 2011.
- "Celebs run the London Marathon". NSPCC. 1 April 2009. Retrieved 22 November 2011.
- "Flora London Marathon 2009 Results". London Marathon. Retrieved 22 November 2011.
|The Apprentice (UK) winner
Series 2 (2006)