|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (April 2011)|
She graduated from the National Bakery School and begin career in cake decorating in London. Her first international success was in October 2008 when she was awarded a gold and silver medal for her creations in International Exhibition of Culinary Art in Germany. She created a lifesize hound dog shape sugar sculpture which won her gold and picked up silver for a cake of Elizabeth I of England.
- Dog cake wins Olympic gold for Britain, Metro Newspaper London, 21 October 2008 ()
- Crowds Queue For Covent Garden Cupcake
- World Largest Cupcake Covent Garden, Guardian.co.uk, 17 July 2009 ()
- Foodie Spectacular The Independent 23 September 2010 ()
- Spectacular Banquet, Metro Newspaper London, 17 September 2010 ()
- Experimental Food Society Exhibition, BBC London, 21 September 2010 ()