The village centre (dark green) and the statistical district (light green) of Middelie in the former municipality of Zeevang.
|• Total||8.31 km2 (3.21 sq mi)|
|• Density||85/km2 (220/sq mi)|
|Time zone||CET (UTC+1)|
|• Summer (DST)||CEST (UTC+2)|
Middelie was a separate municipality until 1970, when the new municipality of Zeevang was created.
In 2001, the small village centre of Middelie had 180 inhabitants. The built-up area of the village centre was 0.03 km², and contained 77 residences. The statistical district "Middelie", which covers the village and the surrounding countryside, has a population of around 690.
- Gemeente Zeevang (2009) "Gemeente in cijfers" Gemeentegids Amsterdam: De Telefoongids BV pp. 7.
- Ad van der Meer and Onno Boonstra, Repertorium van Nederlandse gemeenten, KNAW, 2006.
- "Bevolkingskernen in Nederland 2001". Statistics Netherlands (CBS) (in Dutch). Statistics are for the continuous built-up area.
- "Kerncijfers wijken en buurten 2003-2005". Statistics Netherlands (CBS). As of 1 January 2005
- Media related to Middelie at Wikimedia Commons
- J. Kuyper, Gemeente Atlas van Nederland, 1865-1870, "Middelie". Map of the former municipality, around 1868.
|This North Holland location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|