From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Migdal (Hebrew: מִגְדָּל) is a Hebrew word for tower.
It may refer to:
- Migdal, Israel, a local council in Israel
- Migdal HaEmek, a city in Israel
- Alexander Migdal, a Soviet, Russian and American physicist, son of Arkady Migdal
- Arkady Migdal, a Soviet physicist
- Migdal Oz
- Migdal Afek, a national park near Rosh HaAyin
- Zwi Migdal
- Migdal Or
- Migdal Oz (seminary)
- Migdal Synagogue
- Migdal Or (disambiguation)
- Landau–Pomeranchuk–Migdal effect
- Hapoel 'Migdal' Jerusalem
- Migdal Eder
- Migdal Shalom Meir
- Migdal (company), an Israeli insurance company
- Migdal Filmes, a Brazilian film production company (Nosso Lar)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Migdal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.