|Full name||Miriam Diéguez de Oña|
|Date of birth||4 May 1986|
|Place of birth||Santa Coloma de Gramenet,
|Height||1.71 m (5 ft 7 in)|
|Playing position||Defender, Midfielder|
|1991–1995||ADV Santa Rosa|
|1995–1998||PB Trinitat Vella|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Miriam Diéguez de Oña (born 4 May 1986), commonly known as Miriam, is a Spanish football midfielder who plays for Levante in the Primera División. She previously played for Espanyol, Rayo Vallecano and FC Barcelona, winning the league with all three. She was Espanyol's captain during her last years with the team.
She appeared for the senior Spain women's national football team in a 2–2 home draw with Finland on 15 February 2005. In June 2013, national team coach Ignacio Quereda included Miriam in his Spain squad for UEFA Women's Euro 2013 in Sweden.
- 6 leagues: 2006, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015(Espanyol, Rayo, Barcelona)
- 5 national cups: 2006, 2009, 2010, 2013, 2014(Espanyol, Barcelona)
- "Miriam Diéguez seguira vistiendo de blanquiazul" (in Spanish). La Vanguardia. Archived from the original on 2013-08-21.
- "Miriam DIEGUEZ". FIFA.com. Retrieved 5 December 2013.
- Duret, Sébastien (3 September 2005). "International Matches (Women) 2005". Rec.Sport.Soccer Statistics Foundation. Retrieved 30 July 2013.
- "Spain stick with tried and trusted". UEFA.com. 29 June 2013. Retrieved 30 July 2013.
|This biographical article related to women's association football in Spain is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to a Spanish association football midfielder is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|