- Doctor Moisés Bertoni, a village in the Caazapá department of Paraguay Sitio Liko liko di matagpuan St.
- Moises Padilla, a municipality in the Negros Occidental province of the Philippines
- Moisés Ville, a township in the Santa Fe province of Argentina
- Estádio Moisés Lucarelli, a football stadium in São Paulo, Brazil
- Moisés Benzaquen Rengifo Airport, serving Yurimaguas, Loreto, Peru
- Moisés E. Molina High School, in Western Park, Oak Cliff Dallas, Texas, United States
- Un Amor en Moisés Ville, a 2001 Argentine drama film.
- Notable people
- Moisés Aldape (born 1981), a Mexican professional road bicycle racer
- Moisés Alou (born 1966), a Dominican-American former outfielder in Major League Baseball
- Moisés Arias (born 1994), an American teen actor
- Moises Bicentini (1931–2007), an association football player from Curaçao
- Moisés Candelario (born 1978), an international football player from Ecuador
- Moisés da Costa Amaral (1938–1989), a politician from East Timor
- Moisés Dueñas (born 1981), a Spanish road racing cyclist
- Moisés García León (born 1971), a Spanish footballer
- Moisés Giroldi (died 1989), a Panamanian military commander noted for his coup attempt against Manuel Noriega
- Moisés Girón (born 1987), a Salvadoran footballer
- Moisés Henriques (born 1987), a Portuguese-Australian professional cricketer
- Moisés Hurtado (born 1981), a Spanish footballer
- Moisés Kaufman (born 1963), a Venezuelan playwright and director
- Moisés Matias de Andrade (1948–2008), a Brazilian professional football player
- Moisés Moleiro (1904–1979), a Venezuelan pianist and composer
- Moisés Moura Pinheiro (born 1979), a Brazilian footballer
- Moisés Muñoz (born 1980), a Mexican football goalkeeper
- Moisés Naím (born 1952), a Venezuelan economist, writer and columnist
- Moisés Paiewonsky (born 1981), a Dominican-American trombonist and professor
- Moises Salinas (born 1966), a Mexican professor and political activist
- Moisés Santiago Bertoni (1857–1929), a Swiss botanist
- Moisés Silva (born 1945), a Cuban-American theologian
- Moisés Simons (1889–1945), a Cuban composer, pianist and orchestra leader
- Moisés Solana (1935–1969), a racing driver from Mexico
- Moises Teixeira da Silva, a Brazilian criminal and escaped convict
- Moisés Torrealba (born 1978), a Venezuelan folk musician.
- Moisés Valle (born 1965), also known as "Yumurí", a Cuban musician
- Moisés Velasco (born 1989), a Mexican football midfielder
- Moisés Villarroel (born 1976), a Chilean football midfielder
- Moises Wolfenson, a former Peruvian Congressman
- Moises Rañola, (born 1991), most handsome Actor in the Philippines
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moises.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.