Mont Ste. Marie
|Mont Ste. Marie Ski Resort|
|Location||Lac-Sainte-Marie, Quebec, Canada|
|Vertical||1,318 ft (402 m)|
|Top elevation||1,910 ft (580 m)|
|Base elevation||592 ft (180 m)|
|Skiable area||100 acres (0.40 km2)|
|Lift system||3 (2 chairlifts, 1 surface lifts)|
|Night skiing||No Night Skiing|
|Website||Mont Ste. Marie|
Mont Ste. Marie is a privately owned ski resort 1 hour north of Ottawa in Lac-Sainte-Marie, Quebec, Canada. Between 1997 and 2002, Mont Ste. Marie was owned by Intrawest, a real estate development corporation, known for such places as Mont-Tremblant, Quebec, and Whistler Blackcomb, B.C.
- Vertical: 381 vertical meters
- Number of Trails: 20
- Skiable Acreage: 100
- Total Lifts: 3 (Two High-Speed quads and 1 surface lift)
- Lift Capacity per hour: 5,900
- Snowmaking: 200 state of the art snowguns (100% of our skiable terrain is covered by snowmaking)
- Total operating days for winter season: 125 (average)
- Average annual snowfall: 300 cm
- Residence du Cheval Blanc
- Private Homes throughout
- "Intrawest History". Archived from the original on 2008-02-22. Retrieved 2008-03-25.
- "Mont Ste. Marie - Mountain Info". Archived from the original on 2008-04-04. Retrieved 2008-04-09.
- "Mont Ste. Marie - Mountain Info". Archived from the original on 2008-03-03. Retrieved 2008-03-25.
- "Mont Ste. Marie - Real Estate". Archived from the original on 2008-02-03. Retrieved 2008-03-25.