Mooloolah railway station
Southbound view in June 2012
|Location||Jones Street, Mooloolah Valley|
|Owned by||Queensland Rail|
|Operated by||Queensland Rail|
|Distance||86.52 kilometres from Central|
|Fare zone||go card 5|
In 2009, the platform was extended at both its northern and southern ends with scaffolding and plywood materials. Initially intended as an interim arrangement until a permanent extension was built, the temporary platform remains. Opposite the platform lies a passing loop.
Mooloolah is serviced by City network services to Brisbane, Nambour and Gympie North. To relieve congestion on the single track North Coast line, the rail service is supplemented by a bus service operated by Kangaroo Bus Lines on weekdays between Caboolture and Nambour as route 649.
Services by platform
|1||Sunshine Coast||Brisbane Roma Street, Springfield Central, Ipswich, Nambour & Gympie North|||
|Caboolture & Rosewood||Public Holidays Only|
- Works commence on North Coast platform extensions Queensland Rail 10 August 2009
- Travellers blast lack of funding Sunshine Coast Daily 2 February 2012
- "Sunshine Coast Line timetable". TransLink. Retrieved 14 December 2018.
- "Route 649 timetable". TransLink. Retrieved 14 December 2018.
- Moolooah Platform 1 TransLink