|Mubende Regional Referral Hospital|
|Uganda Ministry of Health|
|Hospital type||General and Teaching|
|Other links||Hospitals in Uganda
Medical education in Uganda
Mubende Regional Referral Hospital, commonly known as Mubende Hospital is a hospital in the town of Mubende, in the Central Region of Uganda. It is the referral hospital for the districts of Mubende, Mityana, Kiboga, and Kyankwanzi.
Mubende Regional Referral Hospital is located on Old Kampala Road, in the central business district of the town of Mubende, about 150 kilometres (93 mi) west of Mulago National Referral Hospital. This is approximately 147 kilometres (91 mi) east of Fort Portal Regional Referral Hospital. The coordinates of the hospital are 0°34'03.0"N, 31°23'35.0"E (Latitude:0.567496; Longitude:31.393041).
Mubende Hospital is a public hospital, funded by the Uganda Ministry of Health and general care in the hospital is free. It is one of the thirteen Regional Referral Hospitals in Uganda. The hospital is designated as one of the fifteen Internship Hospitals in Uganda where graduates of Ugandan medical schools can serve one year of internship under the supervision of qualified specialists and consultants. The bed capacity of Mubende Hospital is 175.
- Muzaale, Fred (9 June 2014). "Know Your District: Mubende: One of Uganda's oldest districts". Daily Monitor Mobile. Kampala. Retrieved 20 May 2016.
- Lirri, Evelyn (27 May 2010). "Shs260 billion to revamp country's ailing hospitals". Daily Monitor. Kampala. Retrieved 20 May 2016.
- GFC (20 May 2016). "Distance between Mubende Hospital, Mubende, Central Region, Uganda and Mulago National Referral Hospital, Kampala, Central Region, Uganda". Globefeed.com (GFC). Retrieved 20 May 2016.
- GFC (20 May 2016). "Distance between Mubende Hospital, Mubende, Central Region, Uganda and Kabarole Referral Hospital (Buhinga), Fort Portal, Western Region, Uganda". Globefeed.com (GFC). Retrieved 20 May 2016.
- Google (20 May 2016). "Location of Mubende Regional Referral Hospital" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 20 May 2016.
- OAGU (6 June 2015). "Efficiency of Operations of Regional Referral Hospitals in Uganda". Kampala: Office of the Auditor General of Uganda (OAGU). Retrieved 20 May 2016.