Bavarian School of Public Policy
(Redirected from Munich School of Political Science)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hochschule für Politik München
|Rector||Eugénia da Conceição-Heldt|
The Bavarian School of Public Policy (German: Hochschule für Politik München) is an independent institution for political science within the TUM School of Governance of the Technical University of Munich.
- Hans Henning Atrott (born 1944), German author and theorist
- Dorothee Bär (* 1978), politician (CSU)
- Markus Blume (* 1975), politician (CSU)
- Géza Andreas von Geyr (born 1962), Vice-President of the Bundesnachrichtendienst
- Karl-Theodor zu Guttenberg (born 1971), former German Minister of Defence (2009–2011)
- Klaus Höchstetter (* 1964), expert in economics
- Katharina Holzinger, Prorektor of the University of Konstanz
- Franz Kohout (* 1953), Professor of political science
- Harry Luck (* 1972), journalist
- Franz Maget (born 1953), Chairman of the SPD Parliamentary Group in the Landtag of Bavaria
- Otto-Peter Obermeier (* 1941), Publisher of the journal "the blue rider - journal for philosophy"
- Michael Piazolo (* 1959), political scientist
- Gerhard Polt, (born 1942), actor and cabaret artist
- Ralph Rotte (* 1968), Professor at the RWTH Aachen
- Sascha Spoun (born 1969), President of the University of Lüneburg
- Christiane Stenger (* 1987), author and presenter
- Edmund Stoiber (born 1941), former Minister-President of Bavaria (1993–2007)
- Harley, J. Eugene (1930). "The Hochschule für Politik: A Significant German Institution for the Teaching of Political Science". American Political Science Review. 24 (2): 466–469. doi:10.2307/1946667. ISSN 0003-0554.