Music of The Chronicles of Narnia films
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The music of The Chronicles of Narnia film series was recorded and released in conjunction with the post-production and releases of each of the three corresponding films.
- The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (2005) composed by Harry Gregson-Williams.
- The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian (2008) composed by Harry Gregson-Williams; orchestrated by Isobel Griffiths.
- The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader (2010) composed by David Arnold.
- Music Inspired by The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (2005) collection of songs by various Christian artists that were inspired by the film The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.
- "Waiting for the World to Fall" performed and written by Jars of Clay; produced by Jars of Clay and Mitch Dane.
- "Wunderkind" performed by Alanis Morissette; written by Alanis Morissette and Harry Gregson-Williams; produced by Mike Elizondo.
- "This Is Home" performed and produced by Switchfoot; written by Jon Foreman, Adam Watts and Andy Dodd.
- "There's a Place for Us" performed by Carrie Underwood; written by Carrie Underwood, David Hodges and Hillary Lindsey; produced by Mark Bright.
- " The Call " performed by Regina Spektor
|This music-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|