Lisbeth Scott is a vocalist/songwriter who was featured on the soundtracks for the films "The Big Wedding" (co-wrote "Wonderful Life" with Nathan Barr), The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian and Munich. In addition she is featured in "Iron Man2", Disney's "Wings of Life", "Avatar", "Spiderman" and many more. She co-wrote and performed the songs "Where", and "One Breath" for Narnia. She also co-wrote and performed "Good To Me" in the movie Shutter, "Edge of Heaven" with Joel Douek for the film "The Wildest Dream", "Real Love" (for Macy Grey) for the film "Domino" (with Harry Gregson Williams) and countless others. Her songs and vocals have been featured in literally hundreds of Hollywood blockbusters, many of them Oscar and Grammy winners and nominees. She is of Armenian origin.
Scott presented selections from her first musical, "More Alive Than Dead", in Santa Monica, California in 2011 at Highways performance space. She is currently contracted as co-composer and lyricist for two Broadway musical productions.
In 2012 Scott scored the feature film "Caroline & Jackie" by director Adam Christian Clark, and co-composed with Matthias Weber "Shouting Secrets" by director Korinna Sehringer. She composed the score to Louis Schwartzberg's short film "Origins", as well as the feature film "urFrenz" by writer/director Jeff Phillips. She is slated to begin work on the feature film Love Thy Nature by director Sylvie Rokab in July 2014.
In addition to this, Scott also provided the vocals for the ending theme of Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, "Here's To You", which is a cover of the song of the same name that appeared in the 1971 film Sacco e Vanzetti. She is also featured on the games Journey which was nominated for a Grammy, and "Lair".
She collaborates with John Williams, Danny Elfman, John Debney, Hans Zimmer, Harry Gregson-Williams, Brian Tyler, James Horner, Nathan Barr, Rob Duncan, Snuffy Walden, and Paul Schwartz and has been a featured vocalist on 4 of Schwartz's releases which spent 10 weeks in Billboard's top ten.
She also co-wrote and performed a song used in HBO's True Blood entitled "Take Me Home" featuring composer Nathan Barr on cello. In 2010, she wrote lyrics for Iron Man 2's film music, scored by John Debney.
In 2014 Scott was featured on the compilation Songs from a Stolen Spring that paired Western musicians with artists from the Arab Spring. On the album Scott performed the Jimmy Cliff song "Many Rivers to Cross" that was meshed with "Once Upon A Time" by the Tunisian musician Lobna Noomene.
- Sirens (Zone Records, 1994)
- Climb (Zone Records, 1997)
- Dove (2002)
- Fair Skye (2003)
- Passionate Voice (2004)
- Munich (2005)
- Charmed (AIX DVD-Audio/Video, 2005)
- Rough and Steep (2006)
- Globus - Epicon (2006)
- The Ten Thousand Steps (Biomusique, 2008)
- Hope Is a Thing (2009)
- Globus - Break from this World (2011)
- Om Sweet Om (Hearts of Space Records, 2011)
- The Long Road Down (Song from the Miniseries Hatfields & McCoys) (Valley Entertainment, 2012)
- Journey (Sony Computer Entertainment America, 2012)
- Songs from a Stolen Spring (Valley Entertainment/Kirkelig Kulturverksted, 2014)
- Bird (Valley Entertainment, 2015)
- The Scorpion King (Music by John Debney)
- Agent Cody Banks (Music by John Powell)
- Spider-Man (Music by Danny Elfman)
- The Last Samurai (Music by Hans Zimmer)**
- Sinbad (Music by Harry Gregson-Williams)
- Bruce Almighty (Music by John Debney)
- The Passion of the Christ (Music by John Debney)*
- Shrek 2 (Music by Harry Gregson-Williams)
- Christmas with the Kranks (Music by John Debney)
- King Arthur (2004) (Music by Hans Zimmer)
- Kingdom of Heaven (Music by Harry Gregson-Williams)**
- Domino (Music by Harry Gregson-Williams)
- King Kong (Music by James Newton Howard)**
- The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (Music by Harry Gregson-Williams)**
- Munich (Music by John Williams)**
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith (Music by John Williams)
- Lair (Music by John Debney)
- Blood Diamond (Music by James Newton Howard)
- Déjà Vu (Music by Harry Gregson-Williams)
- Canvas (Music by Joel Goodman)
- Gone Baby Gone (Music by Harry Gregson-Williams)
- Shrek the Third (Music by Harry Gregson-Williams)
- Evan Almighty (Music by John Debney)
- Captain Abu Raed (Music by Austin Wintory)
- Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (Music by Harry Gregson-Williams, Ennio Morricone)
- The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian (Music by Harry Gregson-Williams)
- Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (Music by John Williams)
- Tropic Thunder (Music by Theodore Shapiro)
- The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor (Music by Randy Edelman and John Debney)
- Avatar (Music by James Horner)
- Breaking Point (Music by Pinar Toprak)
- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (Music by Steve Jablonsky)
- X-Men Origins: Wolverine (Music by Harry Gregson-Williams)
- The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader (Music by David Arnold. Themes by Harry Gregson-Williams)
- Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (Music by Harry Gregson-Williams)
- Iron Man 2 (Music by John Debney)
- To Rest in Peace (Music by Leah Curtis)
- Lahore (Music by Wayne Sharpe)
- The Wildest Dream (Music by Joel Douek)
- Battle: Los Angeles (Music by Brian Tyler)
- Your Highness (Music by Steve Jablonsky)
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon (Music by Steve Jablonsky)
- Cowboys & Aliens (Music by Harry Gregson-Williams)
- The Ledge (Music by Nathan Barr)
- Journey (Music by Austin Wintory)
- Exitus Roma (Music by Leah Curtis)
- Mass Effect 3 (Music by Sam Hulick)
- Hatfields & McCoys (TV miniseries) (Music by John Debney)
- High Vibrations Yoga: Inner Peace and Outer Strength
- The Big Wedding(Music by Nathan Barr, song Nathan Barr/Lisbeth Scott)
- Broken Horses (Music by John Debney)
- Population Boom(Music by Karwan Marouf, song Karwan Marouf/Lisbeth Scott)
- Love Thy Nature directed by Sylvie Rokab
- The Passion of the Christ Director's Edition, Disc 2: By His Wounds We Are Healed documentary, section "The Score".
- "Songs From A Stolen Spring". Valley Entertainment. Retrieved 14 November 2014.
- "Om Sweet Om". Valley Entertainment-Hearts of Space Records. Retrieved 2 November 2011.
- "The Long Road Down (Song from the Miniseries Hatfields & McCoy)". Valley Entertainment. Retrieved 3 October 2012.