From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mwanza is a city in northwest Tanzania.
Mwanza may also refer to:
- Albert Mwanza Mukombo (b. 1945), Congolese footballer
- Billy Mwanza (b. 1983), Zambian footballer
- Humphrey Mwanza (1949–2015), Zambian politician
- Leckford Mwanza Thotho, Malawian politician
- Peter Nelson Mwanza (b. 1937), Malawian politician
- Pearson Mwanza (b. 1968), former Zambia footballer
- Richard Mwanza (1959−1993), Zambian footballer
- Mwanza, a city in northern Tanzania
- Mwanza Gulf of Lake Victoria
- Mwanza Region, Tanzania
- Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Mwanza in Tanzania
- Mwanza Airport, outside Mwanza, Tanzania
- Mwanza Flat-headed Agama, a lizard
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mwanza.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.