Otkritie FC Bank
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Банк «ФК Открытие»|
|Public (LSE: OFCB, MCX: NMOS)|
|Revenue||US$616.2 million (2010)|
|Profit||US$250.85 million (2013)|
|Total assets||US$18.7 billion (2010)|
Otkritie FC Bank (Russian: Банк «ФК Открытие») is one of Russia's largest private listed banks. It has 21 branches and 31 representative offices in Russia. It was co-founded by Igor Finogenov, now CEO of the Eurasian Development Bank. Its current owners include the Czech PPF Group (29.9%) owned by Petr Kellner, the Slovak businessman Roman Korbačka (20%), and the Russian ICT Group (50.1%) of which Alexander Nesis is President. In 2012 Otkritie took over NOMOS-Bank  In 2014 NOMOS-Bank was renamed to Otkritie Financial Corporation Bank.
In 2014, the bank offered a service called Client Bank, an online currency conversion service. Corporate customers can use Client Bank to exchange currency online.
- http://www.cbr.ru/credit/coinfo.asp?id=450000319 (in Russian)
- http://www.banki.ru/news/interview/?id=562368 (in Russian)
- http://www.nomos-bank.com/press/news/article_603/ - rounded up to 1 d.p.
- Otkritie has launched an updated brand platform and renamed two entities in the Group
- Guthrie, Sam. "Nomos Bank launches real-time currency conversion system". Yekaterinburg News. 2/10/2014. Retrieved 2/10/2014.
- Waits, Douglas (September 17, 2013). "NOMOS-Bank Eurobonds admitted to MICEX trading". Cistran Finance. Retrieved 25 October 2013.
|This European bank or insurance-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Russian corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|