|Opening theme||"Oh Katrina" performed by Tender Trap|
|Ending theme||"Tuesday's Girl" performed by Akayzia Parker|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||7|
|Executive producer(s)||Rob Pursey|
|Running time||50 mins.|
|Original network||Channel 4|
|Original release||24 August– 5 October 2004|
NY-LON is a 2004 British drama series that aired on Channel 4 in the United Kingdom. The series was created and written by Simon Burke and Anya Camilleri, and starred Rashida Jones and Stephen Moyer. NY-LON was also broadcast on BBC America in the United States.
The series chronicles the transatlantic romance between Edie Miller (Rashida Jones), who is from New York City and Michael Antonioni (Stephen Moyer), who is from London. NY-LON is the first British drama filmed in both London and New York City. The scenes in New York City were filmed in the neighborhoods of the Lower East Side and East Village.
- Edie Miller (Rashida Jones)
- Michael Antonioni (Stephen Moyer)
- Katherine Williams Osgood (Christine Adams)
- Astrid (Rachel Miner)
- Luke (David Rogers)
- Lauren Antonioni (Emily Corrie)
- Raph (Navin Chowdhry)
- "Something about Chemicals"
- "Something about Baggage"
- "Something about Commitment"
- "Something about Honesty"
- "Something about Family"
- "Something about Friends"
- "Something about Love"
- "Elisha Cuthbert returns to TV in CBS drama". reuters.com. 2008-03-27. Retrieved 2008-10-02.
|This article relating to a television programme from the UK is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|