This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (July 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Founder||Dr. Devi Shetty|
Number of locations
|24 hospitals, 7 heart centres, several primary care facilities|
|India & Cayman islands|
Dr. Devi Shetty, Chairman and founder|
Dr. Ashutosh Raghuvanshi, Vice Chairman, MD & Group CEO
Number of employees
Narayana Health (formerly known as Narayana Hrudyalaya) is a chain of multi-speciality hospitals in India, with its headquarteres in Bommasandra near Electronic City, Bengaluru. The hospital chain operates one of the largest telemedicine networks in the world.
Narayana Health operates a chain of hospitals, heart centres, and primary care facilities across India. Narayana Health (Narayana Hrudayalaya Ltd.) was founded by Dr. Devi Shetty and has its flagship hospital in Bangalore at NH Health City. Apart from Bangalore, the group has its presence in Delhi, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Raipur, Jamshedpur, Guwahati, Mumbai, Mysore, Dharwad, Kolar, Shimoga and Davangere in addition to an international subsidiary in the Cayman Islands, Three of its hospitals, Narayana Institute of Cardiac Sciences, Bangalore, Narayana Multispeciality Hospital, Jaipur and Health City Cayman Islands, are JCI accredited.
Narayana Health offers speciality and tertiary care facilities covering a wide range of specialisation viz. cardiac surgery, cardiology, gastroenterology, vascular, endovascular services, nephrology, urology, neurology, neurosurgery, paediatrics, obstetrics & gynaecology, psychiatry, diabetes, endocrinology, cosmetic surgery and rehabilitation, solid organ transplants for kidney, liver, heart and bone marrow transplant as well as general medicine. The group also offers oncology  services for most types of cancer including head, neck, breast, cervical, lungs, ortho, uro-genital and gastro intestinal.
Dr. Devi Shetty founded the Company in the year 2000 (19 July 2000) with a hospital in Bangalore. He later initiated the concept of micro health insurance scheme along with the Karnataka government. Over the same period NH established its second hospital in Kolkata.
From 2009-2012 Narayana Health established hospitals in Jamshedpur, Jaipur, Dhawad, Raipur, Ahmedabad, Mysore, and Davangere. In 2013, Narayana Hrudyalaya Pvt. Ltd. officially changed its identity to Narayana Health. It now operates several hospitals and heart centres across India. Since 2014, the group operates Health City Cayman Islands in the Cayman Islands in partnership with Ascension Health.
The group's Karnataka cluster is centred on NH Health City, located in Bommasandra, Bengaluru, which comprises Narayana Institute of Cardiac Sciences a super speciality hospital for cardiology and cardiac surgery, and Mazumdar Shaw Medical Centre a multi-speciality hospital for cancer care, neurology and neurosurgery, nephrology and urology, and houses bone marrow transplant units. Narayana Health's Karnataka cluster comprises 4 hospitals in Bengaluru and a hospital each in Mysore, Bellary and Shimoga, and 7 heart centres.
The organisation's presence in eastern India is centred on Rabindranath Tagore International Institute of Cardiac Sciences, a multispecialty hospital located in Kolkata. Overall, 10 hospitals, including hospitals in the greater Kolkata area encompassing Howrah, Barasat and the Eastern Metropolitan Bypass, a multispeciality hospital in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, and a superspeciality hospital in Guwahati, Assam and a heart centre in Durgapur, West Bengal are parts of the group's eastern India cluster.
Narayana Hrudyalaya was listed on the BSE and the NSE on 6 January 2016. Upon debut, the company was valued at over 1 Billion USD.
- Quality beyond Accreditation for NH Jaipur at the Global Concave of Association of Health Care Providers India (AHPI).
- Narayana Health listed in the Fortune Next 500 List of Companies.
- Price/Performance Value Leadership Award by Frost & Sullivan India.
- Best Risk Management Framework and Systems – Healthcare by the 3rd edition of the ICICI Lombard – CNBC TV18 India Risk Management Awards.
- Winner of Healthcare Leadership Awards by the Stars of the Industry Group in 2 categories – Outstanding Achievement Awards Healthcare – Social Cause, Healthcare & Social care Support Awards.
- Conferred Public Health Champion Award by WHO India under the category of Innovation.
- India Health & Wellness Award – Superspeciality Hospital
- Gold Award winner in Customer Service by Asian Hospital Management Awards
- Winner of ABP News Brand Excellence Award
- Winner of Inc. India Innovative 100 Award
- Recognized among world's top 50 ‘BCG Local Dynamos 2014’ for its operational excellence.
- Winner of Inc. India Innovative 100 Award
- Philanthropy Award, Forbes India
- "Financial Times Arcelor Mittal Boldness in Business Awards 2013": Corporate Responsibility / Environment 
- Porter Prize for Industry Architectural Shift (2013)
- NH ranked 36th among 'World's 50 most Innovative Companies' by Fast Company (2012)
- Frost and Sullivan India Healthcare Excellence Awards - Healthcare Provider Company of the Year (Revenue between INR 500-1000 Cr)
- NH Bangalore receives FICCI Healthcare Excellence Award for Addressing Industry Issues (2012)
- India Shining Star CSR Award’ to NH for the exceptional CSR work done in the Health Sector.
- Speciality Hospital by CNBC & ICICI Lombard Healthcare for the category - Commendation for driving affordable and quality healthcare for all
Group hospitals and heart centres
- Ahmedabad, Narayana Multispeciality Hospital: Narayana Multispeciality Hospital is a 140-bed hospital in the region of Gujarat.
- Bangalore, Narayana Institute of Cardiac Sciences: Narayana Institute of Cardiac Sciences is in the Bommasandra Industrial Area in Bangalore and is a JCI and NABH accredited cardiac hospital.
- Bangalore, Mazumdar Shaw Medical Centre: Mazumdar-Shaw Medical Center is a 1400-bed cancer care facility in the NH Health City, Bangalore.
- Bangalore, Chinmaya Narayana Super speciality Centre in Indiranagar, Chinmaya is a 100-bed cardiology hospital in Bangalore.
- Bangalore, MS Ramaiah Narayana Heart Centre: MS Ramaiah Narayana Heart Centre is a cardiology facility situated at MS Ramaiah Memorial Hospital in Mathikere, Bangalore.
- Bangalore, St. Martha's Heart Centre: St. Martha's is a 50-bed heart centre managed by Narayana Health and located on Nrupathunga Road, Bangalore.
- Bangalore, Whitefield, Narayana Multispeciality Hospital: Narayana Multispeciality hospital is situated close to the Kadugodi Industrial Area, Whitefield and is a multi-speciality provider.
- Bangalore, HSR Layout, Narayana Multispeciality Hospital: Narayana Multispeciality Hospital has a panel of specialty doctors and is located in HSR Layout, Bangalore and it is NABH Accredited hospital.
- Davengere, SS Narayana Heart Centre: SS Narayana Heart Centre is an 80-bed, Cardiology unit of Narayana Health and is located in Davengere, with 30,000 square feet of space.
- Dharwad, SDM Narayana Heart Centre: SDM Narayana Heart Centre has partnered with SDM College of Medical Science and is located in Sattur, Dharwad.
- Bellary, NH Jindal Sanjeevani Multispecialty Hospital: An ultramodern facility at Bellary, NH Jindal Sanjeevani Multispeciality Hospital provides multispecialty care to the inhabitants of Toranagallu.
- Jaipur, Narayana Multispeciality Hospital in Sanganer, Jaipur
- Jamshedpur, Brahmanand Narayana Multispeciality Hospital in Jamshedpur, Brahmanand Narayana Multispecialty Hospital is an accredited unit of Narayana Health; the latter which is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka.
- Katra, Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Narayana Super Speciality Hospital: The recently inaugurated Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Narayana super speciality Hospital at Katra treats patients in Jammu and Kashmir.
- Kolar, RL Jalappa Narayana Heart Centre: RL Jalappa Narayana Heart Centre is a 75-bed cardiology centre
- Rabindranath Tagore International Institute of Cardiac Sciences: Rabindranath Tagore International Institute of Cardiac Sciences is an NABH-accredited tertiary care hospital in Kolkata, West Bengal.
- Kolkata, Rotary Narayana Eye Hospital: Rotary Narayana Eye Hospital is an eye care unit of Narayana Health headquartered in Bangalore in Kolkata, West Bengal.
- Kolkata, Rabindranath Tagore Surgical Centre, Hiland Park: Rabindranath Tagore Surgical Centre is a multi-specialty facility in Hiland Park, Kolkata and is an extended unit of RTIICS
- Kolkata, Narayana multispeciality Hospital, Andul Road, Howrah is a 150-bed facility, Narayana Multispecialty Hospital in Chunavati, Howrah, Kolkata.
- Kolkata, Narayana Superspeciality Hospital, Andul Road, Howrah is a multispecialty unit of Narayana Health on Andul Road, Howrah.
- Kolkata, NH Narayana multispeciality Hospital, Barasat treats patients in the region of Barasat in Kolkata, West Bengal.
- Mysore, Narayana Multispeciality Hospital is located in Devanur.
- Mumbai, SRCC Children's Hospital, a dedicated children's hospital near Haj Ali park, Mumbai.
- Palanpur, NH Mavjat multispeciality Hospital: NH Mavjat Multispeciality Hospital is located at Palanpur, Gujarat.
- Raipur, MMI Narayana multispecialty Hospital: MMI Narayana Multispecialty Hospital is located in Raipur, Chhattisgarh and includes a ‘shape clinic’
- Shimoga, Sahyadri Narayana Multispeciality Hospital: Sahyadri Narayana Multispeciality Hospital is a 500-bed tertiary facility in Shimoga, Karnataka.
- Durgapur, IQ City Narayana Multispeciality Hospital: The Narayana Multispeciality Hospital is a primary and tertiary medical facility at Durgapur in the IQ City Health and Knowledge Campus in West Bengal
- Guwahati, Narayana Superspeciality Hospital is a tertiary care hospitals in the state of Assam.
- "Pulse On The Future". Online webpage of Businessworld. Retrieved 2012-03-15.
- Nayantara Som. "A Whole New World". Online Webpage of the Express Healthcare Management. Indian Express Newspapers (Mumbai) Limited. Retrieved 2007-06-13.
- "Health City aspires to be "the best hospital on the planet"". caymanreporter.com.
- "Health City Cayman Islands Awarded JCI Accreditation". prnewswire.com.
- "26 Heart Transplants and going strong". indiainfoline.com.
- "Narayana Health Collaborates with Cisco To Offer Specialized Remote Diagnostics Capabilities". udaipurkiran.com.
- "Narayana Health, Bengaluru". Online Webpage of Narayana Health Reviews. Archived from the original on 2007-06-03. Retrieved 2007-06-13.
- "AHPI Awards to Narayana Multispeciality Hospital". pressnote.in.
- "IRCTC, Just Dial, UTI MF in Fortune India Next 500 list". economictimes.indiatimes.com.
- "Narayana Hrudayalaya Q1 cons total operating income up 19%". indiainfoline.com.
- "ICICI Lombard and CNBC TV18 announce India Risk Management Awards Winners". indiainfoline.com.
- "WHO India honours public health champions". searo.who.int.
- "BCCL named as one of India's 'local dynamos'; figures alongside Flipkart and IndiGo in BCG report". articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com.
- "Devi Shetty's affordable health care services now in Cayman Islands". forbesindia.com.
- "Narayana Health buys Westbank Hospital". timesofindia.indiatimes.com.
- "Narayana Health: Providing World-class Treatment to the Poor". forbesindia.com.
- "Patient From Bangladesh Fit for Renal Transplant After Undergoing Bariatric Surgery at Rabindranath Tagore International Institute of Cardiac Sciences". prnewswire.co.in.