Dharamshila Cancer Hospital and Research Centre
|Motto||Cancer is Curable|
|Type||Non-Government Voluntary Organization|
|Purpose||Cancer Care and Treatment, Cancer Research|
|Headquarters||Delhi and NCR, India|
|Dr. Suversha Khanna|
|Dharamshila Narayana Superspeciality Hospital|
Dharamshila Narayana Superspeciality Hospital (DNSH) is managed by Narayana Health, a Pan India Multispeciality Group founded by Dr. Devi Prasad Shetty in the year 2000 with a dream of making high quality healthcare affordable. Dharamshila Narayana Superspeciality Hospital is the first and only cancer hospital of India that has been accredited by NABH. It is also accredited by NABH for its allied specialties and labs. Dr. S. Khanna is the founder of this hospital. She got it built on 19 April 1990 after her father died of cancer. Based in New Delhi, the hospital has a medical oncology centre, radiation oncology centre, and a surgical oncology centre to diagnose and treat cancers. The first phase of the hospital was commissioned on 1 July 1994 with 100 beds. The hospital has now expanded to 350 beds and is the largest cancer hospital of north India.
Dharamshila Cancer Foundation and Research Centre was registered as an NGO to start North India's first state-of-the-art comprehensive cancer care and research centre. The first phase of Dharamshila Hospital and Research Centre (DHRC) with 100 beds was commissioned in July 1994. In October, 2007, 250 more beds along with better cancer facilities were commissioned, making DHRC the largest cancer hospital of North India. 
Centers of Excellence
- Head and Neck Cancer Centre
- Breast Cancer Centre
- Lung Cancer Centre
- Gastrointestinal Cancer Centre
- Prostate & Genitourinary Cancer Centre
- Gynaecological Cancer Centre
- Haematology, Haemato-Oncology & Bone Marrow Transplantation
- "Dharamshila Narayana Hospital".
- "Cancer Related Institutes". Indian Association for Cancer Research. Retrieved 19 August 2017.
- "Dharamshila Hospital & Research Centre". Indian Express. Archived from the original on 13 September 2009. Retrieved 19 August 2017.
- "Dharamshila Hospital". Full Details Information. 26 March 2019.