|Industry||IT Management Software|
|Headquarters||Melville, New York|
Nastel Technologies was founded in 1994 by David Mavashev to provide a solution for monitoring and administration of messaging middleware technologies. Nastel has since broadened its coverage, based on a complex event processing engine, to support the five dimensions of APM defined by the Gartner Group, including coverage for: Java, .NET, CICS, Web Services and other technologies and to handle the integration of its monitoring technology with the typical global 2000 company’s existing IT monitoring software. Nastel AutoPilot has been especially effective in the banking industry and in insurance, healthcare and retail.
Nastel Technologies’ product family is called AutoPilot. AutoPilot is software for real-time monitoring of the availability and performance of business applications. Using complex event processing and business transaction management it provides real-time visibility of applications, middleware and transactions, as well as predictive alerting.
- CA, Inc.
- Computer Associates
- New Relic
- Riverbed Technology
- Executive Suite: David Mavashev of Nastel Technologies Newsday February 9, 2010 By Emi Endo Archived 13 February 2011 at WebCite
- “Emigre builds Melville software management co., Long Island Business News Jul 23, 2010 by Ambrose Clancy
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for Application Performance Monitoring, Will Cappelli, February 18 2010 Archived 13 February 2011 at WebCite
- Forrester names Nastel Technologies as One Of "Hot Banking Tech Companies to Watch in 2010", Bank Systems and Technology, January 6, 2010 Archived 13 February 2011 at WebCite
- Competitive Analysis: Application Performance Management And Business Transaction Monitoring, Forrester Research September 22, 2010 By JP Garbani Archived 13 February 2011 at WebCite