From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up nasu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nasu has multiple meanings.
- Nasu people, an ethnic group in China
- New American Standard Bible Update
- Nasu (那須?), a traditional name for a region in northern Tochigi Prefecture, Japan. It is also in the names of several places:
- Nasu (茄子 or ナス?), the Japanese word for eggplant
- Kinoko Nasu (born 1973), Japanese author, co-founder of TYPE-MOON
- Sisu Nasu, military all-terrain transport vehicle of Finnish origin
- Nasu (Zoroastrianism), a term meaning unclean and negative (dead bodies, cutting hair and nails) in Zoroastrianism
- Nasu language, a Loloish language spoken by Yi people of China
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nasu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.