Jump to navigation Jump to search
Newmarket may refer to:
- Newmarket, Queensland
- Newmarket railway station, Melbourne
- Newmarket, Ontario
- Newmarket Bus Terminal
- Newmarket GO Station, a station in the GO Transit network located in the town
- Newmarket High School, a secondary school
- Newmarket Hurricanes, a defunct Tier II Junior "A" ice hockey team
- Newmarket Transit, a defunct transit system now merged with York Region Transit
- Newmarket Royals, a defunct junior ice hockey team
- Newmarket Saints, a defunct minor league hockey team
- Newmarket, New Zealand, an Auckland suburb
- Newmarket, Suffolk, the global centre of thoroughbred horse racing
- Newmarket, Gloucestershire, a location
- The name for the village of Trelawnyd, Flintshire, between 1710 and 1954
- Newmarket, Lewis, in the Outer Hebrides
- Newmarket, Missouri, an unincorporated community in Marion County
- Newmarket, New Hampshire, a town in Rockingham County
- Newmarket station (MBTA), a commuter rail station in Boston
- Newmarket Films
- Newmarket Handicap, an Australian horse race
- Newmarket sausage, a traditional product from the town in Suffolk
- Newmarket, a card game based on Pope Joan
- Neumarkt (disambiguation), several places in German-speaking areas
- New Market (disambiguation)
- Nieuwmarkt, a square in Amsterdam
- Morning coat, once known as a Newmarket coat
- Novi Pazar, a Serbian town whose name means "New Bazaar"
- Novi Pazar, Shumen Province, a Bulgarian town whose name means "New Bazaar"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Newmarket.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.