Live at Home
|Live at Home|
|Directed by||Nigel Dick, Amber Cordero, Gerard Schmidt|
|Produced by||Amber Cordero, Nickelback, Rick Parashar, Mike Sarkissian, Lewis Weinstein|
|Starring||Nickelback, Jerry Cantrell|
|Edited by||Tracy Hof|
|Distributed by||Island Def Jam Music Group|
Live at Home is a live concert DVD released in 2002 filmed in Nickelback's home province of Alberta, Canada during the tour supporting their album Silver Side Up. The concert was in Edmonton on January 25, 2002 at Skyreach Centre. The concert contained an audience of 25,000 people, the greatest number of people to ever attend the arena. Near the end of the show Jerry Cantrell, joined the group to perform the song "It Ain't Like That". During the encore, the band performs an acoustic version of the song Mistake, a cover of Big Wreck.
- "Woke Up This Morning"
- "One Last Run"
- "Too Bad
- "Worthy to Say"
- "Never Again"
- "Old Enough"
- "Where Do I Hide"
- "It Ain't Like That" (Alice in Chains cover) (featuring Jerry Cantrell of Alice in Chains)
- "Leader of Men"
- "How You Remind Me"
- The music videos for "How You Remind Me", "Too Bad" and "Leader Of Men".
- The rare documentary The Making Of "Too Bad" - The video.
- Multi-Angle features that allow to watch each individual band member.
- Behind the scenes filming of the concert from the viewpoint of the director.
- Backstage footage before and after the show, along with interviews and on-the-road footage.