A night safari is a nocturnal visit to a zoo or wildlife-spotting natural area. The term was first used by the Night Safari, Singapore, which opened in 1994. While the term generally applies to zoos or facilities that allow visitors to view animals within enclosures or fenced areas, the term is expanding to include viewing of wildlife in national parks and other natural areas, such as in Laos.
List of night safari parks
- Night Safari in Singapore.
- China Night Safari in Guangzhou, China.
- Chiang Mai Night Safari in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
- Greater Noida Night Safari in Uttar Pradesh, India.
- Zoo Taiping & Night Safari in Taiping, Perak, Malaysia
- Nam Nern Night Safari in Nam Et-Phou Louey, Laos.
- South Luangwa National Park in Mfuwe, Zambia.
Leaping Sambar deer at the Nam Nern Night Safari Laos.