November 12, 1975
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
During the 1990s, she led campaigns for brands such as Givenchy, Yves Saint Laurent, Dolce & Gabbana, Chanel, Dior, DKNY, Bebe and Miu Miu. In the 1990s, she appeared on the covers of magazines such as Vogue and Elle.
Ruti-Nina Brosh-Vic was born in Ramat Yishai, Israel, to a father of Russian-Jewish descent, and to a Jewish mother who was born in China. On her father's side, she is a great-great-granddaughter of Rabbi Yehuda Leib Maimon. She was named Nina after her grandmother.
- Almagor, Shahar (2008-04-02). "Israeli Beauty / About face - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News". Haaretz.com. Retrieved 2011-08-09.
- "Calling all Jewish women". Pqasb.pqarchiver.com. Retrieved 2011-08-09.
- "The best and worst of London Fashion Week - News". The Independent. 29 February 1996. Archived from the original on 2022-06-21. Retrieved 2011-08-09.
- "Vogue Paris ~ #745 April 1994 ~ Nina Brosh Isabella Rossellini Lauren Hutton | eBay". eBay. Retrieved 2018-09-17.
- "July Elle Magazines | eBay". eBay. Retrieved 2018-09-17.
- Nina Brosh
- "Johnny 316 (1998) - IMDb".
- Nina Brosh at Fashion Model Directory
- Nina Brosh at IMDb
- Nina Brosh fan gallery (warning: contains some adult material)