|Alma mater||Odense University, Denmark|
|Main interests||Gender studies|
Nina Lykke was born in Copenhagen, Denmark. She received a mag.art. (PhD) degree in literature at the University of Copenhagen in 1981 and a dr.phil. (higher doctoral degree) in gender studies at Odense University, Denmark in 1992. From 1984 until 1999 she was director of the Centre for Women's and Gender Studies, the first of its kind in Denmark, at the University of Southern Denmark. She was an assistant professor from 1981 and was promoted to associate professor in 1986. In 1999 she was appointed as a professor of gender studies at Linköping University, where she is head of Tema Gender. She was granted the title of distinguished professor by the university in 2008.
Nina Lykke’s research focuses on feminist theory, including intersectionality studies, feminist cultural studies and feminist technoscience studies.
She is director of the international Centre of Gender Excellence, GEXcel, of the Nordic Research School in Interdisciplinary Gender Studies  and of the PhD Programme in Interdisciplinary Gender Studies at Linköping University.
- Lykke, Nina; Braidotti, Rosi (1996). Between monsters, goddesses, and cyborgs: feminist confrontations with science, medicine, and cyberspace. London Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey, USA: Zed Books. ISBN 9781856493826.
- Lykke, Nina; Smelik, Anneke (2008). Bits of life: feminism at the intersections of media, bioscience, and technology. Seattle: University of Washington Press. ISBN 9780295988092.
- Lykke, Nina (2010). Feminist studies: a guide to intersectional theory, methodology and writing. New York, New York: Routledge. ISBN 9780203852774.
- Lykke, Nina; Buikema, Rosemarie; Griffin, Gabriele (2011). Theories and methodologies in postgraduate feminist research: researching differently. New York, New York: Routledge. ISBN 9780203817339.
- Lykke, Nina (2014). Writing academic texts differently: intersectional feminist methodologies and the playful art of writing. New York/London: Routledge. ISBN 9780415502252.
- Professorsinstallation 1999, Linköpings universitet
- Nina Lykke, Dr. phil. et mag.art., professor
- "Staff: Tema Gender". Linköping University. Archived from the original on 17 May 2011. Retrieved 13 October 2011.
- "Contact information". Centre of Gender Excellence. Retrieved 13 October 2011.
- "Contact: Nordic Research School in Interdisciplinary Gender Studies". Nordic Research School in Interdisciplinary Gender Studies. Retrieved 13 October 2011.
- "Nina Lykke. Staff Tema Gender". Linköping University. Retrieved 13 October 2011.
- utgivare=nwt.se Nya hedersdoktorer utsedda, NWT