Ninan Koshy (Malayalam: നൈനാൻ കോശി; 1 February 1934 – 4 March 2015) was an Indian political thinker, foreign affairs expert, theologian and social analyst. He was born in 1934 in Thiruvalla. Former director of the WCC's Commission of the Churches on International Affairs. He was an LDF candidate from Mavelikkara Constituency in 1999 General Election. He is also well known as political commentator, thinker, social activist, author and orator.
- "Prof Ninan Koshy dies". Kerala Kaumudi. 4 March 2015. Retrieved 4 March 2015.
- van Krieken, Peter J. (2001). Health, Migration and Return. Cambridge University Press. p. 205. ISBN 978-90-6704-128-7. Retrieved 2008-09-03.
- "India's Middle Path Through Iraq War". CounterPunch. 2003-04-16. Retrieved 2008-09-03.
- "Higher education should be State-funded: Patnaik". The Hindu. 2007-08-05. Retrieved 2008-09-03.
- "NOTE ON POLICY AND SCHEDULE OF WORK". The Kerala State Higher Education Council. Retrieved 2008-09-03.
|This article about an Indian politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|