(Redirected from Norsk)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Norwayan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Norwegian, Norwayan, or Norsk may refer to:
- Something of, from, or related to Norway, a country in northwestern Europe
- Norwegians, both a nation and an ethnic group native to Norway
- Demographics of Norway
- The Norwegian language, including the two official written forms:
Norwegian or Norsk may also refer to:
|Look up Norwegian or Norwegians in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Norwegian Air Shuttle, an airline, trading as Norwegian
- Norwegian Long Haul, a subsidiary of Norwegian Air Shuttle, flying long-haul flights
- Norwegian coupling, used for narrow-gauge railways
- Norwegian Cruise Line, a cruise line
- Norwegian Forest cat, a domestic cat breed
- Norwegian Red, an internationally popular breed of dairy cattle
- Norwegian Township, Schuylkill County, Pennsylvania, USA
|Look up Norsk or norsk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Norway (disambiguation)
- Norge (disambiguation)
- All pages with a title containing Norwegian
- All pages beginning with "Norwegian"
- All pages beginning with "Norsk"
- All pages with a title containing Norsk
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Norwegian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.