From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Norsk)
|Look up Norwayan or Norway in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Norwegian, Norwayan, or Norsk may refer to:
- Something of, from, or related to Norway, a country in northwestern Europe
- Norwegians, both a nation and an ethnic group native to Norway
- Demographics of Norway
- The Norwegian language, including the two official written forms:
Norwegian or Norsk may also refer to:
|Look up Norwegian or Norwegians in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Norwegian Air Shuttle, an airline, trading as Norwegian
- Norwegian coupling, used for narrow-gauge railways
- Norwegian Cruise Line, a cruise line
- Norwegian Forest Cat, a domestic cat breed
- Norwegian Red, an internationally popular breed of dairy cattle
- Norwegian Township, Schuylkill County, Pennsylvania, USA
|Look up Norsk or norsk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Norway (disambiguation)
- Norge (disambiguation)
- All pages with a title containing Norwegian
- All pages beginning with "Norwegian"
- All pages beginning with "Norsk"
- All pages with a title containing Norsk
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Norwegian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.