North Beach, South Australia
|Population||430 (2011 census)|
|Time zone||ACST (UTC+9:30)|
|• Summer (DST)||ACST (UTC+10:30)|
|LGA(s)||Copper Coast Council|
North Beach is a locality in South Australia located on the west coast of Yorke Peninsula immediately adjoining Spencer Gulf about 145 kilometres (90 miles) north-west of the Adelaide city centre.
North Beach is located within the federal division of Grey, the state electoral district of Narungga and the local government area of the Copper Coast Council. Its boundaries were created in January 1999 for the “long established name” and which includes a private subdivision of Part Sections 925 and 928 of the cadastral unit of the Hundred of Wallaroo, the Pudden Rocks Shack Site and the Wallaroo North Shack Site. Its coastline includes Wallaroo Bay and its northern headland, Point Riley. As of 2014, land use within the locality was zoned for residential accommodation at its northern end and the site of the former Wallaroo North Shack Site at its south end while the coastline adjoining Spencer Gulf and the remainder of the locality's southern end was zoned for conservation.
- "Search result for "North Beach (Locality Bounded)" (Record no SA0038047) with the following layers selected - "Suburbs and Localities" and "Place names (gazetteer)"". Government of South Australia, Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure. Archived from the original on 12 October 2016. Retrieved 6 May 2016.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (31 October 2012). "North Beach". 2011 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 6 May 2016.
- "Postrcode for North Beach , South Australia". postcodes-australia.com. Retrieved 6 May 2016.
- Narungga (Map). Electoral District Boundaries Commission. 2016. Retrieved 1 March 2018.
- "Federal electoral division of Grey" (PDF). Australian Electoral Commission. Retrieved 24 July 2015.
- "Monthly climate statistics: Summary statistics KADINA AWS (nearest station)". Commonwealth of Australia , Bureau of Meteorology. Retrieved 6 May 2016.
- Boating Industry Association of South Australia (BIA); Department for Environment and Heritage (2005), South Australia's waters an atlas & guide, Boating Industry Association of South Australia, p. 204, ISBN 978-1-86254-680-6
- "Development Plan - Copper Coast Council Consolidated – 28 August 2014" (PDF). Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure. pp. 315–323. Retrieved 6 April 2016.