|Airport type||Privately owned, open to the public|
|Operator||Seven Bravo Two, LLC|
|Elevation AMSL||122 ft / 37.2 m|
Northampton Airport (FAA LID: 7B2) is a public airport located one mile (1.6 km) northeast of central business district of Northampton, a city in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, USA. The airport covers 55 acres (220,000 m2) and has one runway that is 3,365 feet (1,026 m) in length and 50 feet (15 m) in width. Avgas fuel is self-service and is available 24 hours a day. Northampton Airport has an estimated 73 flights per day and estimated 92 based aircraft.
Northampton Airport contains a flight school which consists of 15 flight instructors and 11 aircraft. The aircraft range from light sport to twin engine. Also available for training is the Redbird Full Motion Flight Simulator.
Northampton Airport has a full service maintenance facility with Four full-time mechanics.
- "Airport Information". Northampton Airport. 2012. Archived from the original on 29 February 2012. Retrieved 18 November 2012.
- nkmartin (2016-09-18). "Flight Instructors | Northampton Airport". Retrieved 2022-08-16.
- "Rent a Plane | Northampton Airport". 2016-09-16. Retrieved 2022-08-16.
- "Northampton Airport 7B2 - Flight Training & Aircraft Rentals". 2016-09-16. Retrieved 2022-08-16.
- nkmartin (2016-09-16). "Maintenance | Northampton Airport". Retrieved 2022-08-16.