From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up northern in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Northern may refer to the following:
- Northern (country subdivision), various regions, states, territories, etc.
- Northern Europe, the northern part or region of Europe
- Northern Highland, a region of Wisconsin, United States
- Northern Range, a range of hills in Trinidad
- Northern Collegiate Institute and Vocational School (NCIVS), a school in Sarnia, Canada
- Northern Secondary School (disambiguation), the name of several high schools in Canada
- Northern University (disambiguation), various institutions
- Northern Bank, commercial bank in Northern Ireland
- Northern Foods, based in Leeds, England
- Northern Rail, a former train operating company in northern England
- Northern Railway of Canada, a defunct railway in Ontario
- Northern Records, a Southern California independent record label
- Northern Store, a food and general merchandise store owned and operated by The North West Company
- Northern (train operating company), a train operating company in northern England
- Northern Trust, an international financial services company based in Chicago, Illinois
- Bradford Northern, former name of the Bradford Bulls, a British rugby league football club
- Northern (automobile), an early American automobile
- Northern (genre), a genre of Western films set in Canada or Alaska
- Northern Hotel, a historic hotel in Billings, Montana
- Northern Hotel (Nevada), a former hotel in Ely, Nevada
- Northern AFC, a soccer club based in Dunedin, New Zealand
- Northern locomotive, a type of (4-8-4) steam locomotive
- Northern pike, fish often called a "northern"
- All pages with titles containing northern
- All articles with "Northern" and "Region/District/Province" in the title
- All articles with "Northern" and "University/College/School" in the title
- All pages beginning with "Northern"
- Nordicity, degree of Northernness
- North (disambiguation)
- Severny (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Northern.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.